Anonymous said: Why in jesus fuck would you tell your bestfriend that?
I’m an honest straight forward person. He asked “on a scale of 1-10 how horny do I make you?” We’ve been open about everything, relationships, sex, family. I even know how long his dick is he knows what my cup size is. Im the first person he told after he lost his virginity.
So being that our conversation gets to really intimate topics I have no qualms about sharing this info
It’s nothing personal sometimes I’m doing my thing, talking care of my needs and anyone can cross my mind. It can be anyone from Devin Sola to the guy who works at the frozen yogurt place across the street to a family friend that I’ve know basically since I was born. It can be sexual it can be non-sexual. I don’t see what the deal is
a girl can respect herself and still take booty pics wtf y’all talkin about
- 1: Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?
- 2: What is your favorite breakfast?
- 3: What kind of weather is your favorite?
- 4: When was the last time you climbed a tree?
- 5: What was your favorite year in school (so far)?
- 6: What colors has your hair been in your life?
- 7: Do you prefer your hair long or short?
- 8: What's your go to sitting around on the couch food?
- 9: What clubs do/did you participate in at school?
- 10: What's the first money you ever legitimately purchased?
- 11: What's the first album you ever legitimately purchased?
- 12: How would you describe your aesthetic?
- 13: What are little things that your good friends know about your that casual friends don't notice?
- 14: What is something you and your best friend say/do that seems strange to an outsider?
- 15: Do you like to sleep near the wall, the middle, or the open side of the bed?
- 16: What's the strangest rumor that has ever been spread about you?
- 17: What is the most flattering compliment you remember receiving?
- 18: How involved were you in the drama of your high school?
- 19: What's the most uncomfortable thing a stranger online has said to you?
- 20: What's an embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
- 21: When sleeping with another person do you prefer to stay over at your house or theirs?
- 22: Do you ever send anonymous messages of any variety?
- 23: Do you feel comfortable running into people from your high school?
- 24: What laws are that you feel bothered by?
- 25: Do you like to cuddle while you are sleeping?
- 26: Do you know how many people you have kissed?
- 27: What are things you find really sexy in other people?
- 28: What are your favorite parts of your own body?
- 29: What are you favorite places to be touched?
- 30: Do you or have you ever owned any sex toys?
- 31: How many times have you had sex with the last person you slept with?
Welp, I just told my best friend sometimes he crosses my mind while I’m fapping.
It wasn’t awkward until he made it awkward
This is so fucking nice
Hey everyone, I dont want to bother you but it would meant the world if you could stop for a second and read this. Honestly it would.
This is my grandmother. The left photo is her when she was in her early 30’s and the right is her recently. My grandmother turns 83 years old tomorrow as of (July 31st), I’m making this post just because I want to share the amazing journey my grandma has been through and to wish her the happiest birthday she could ever have.
Let me introduce her, my grandmothers name is Joyce. She grew up in a small town in Tennesee, southern as can be, and grew up in a very poor home and family. I remember how my grandmother told me that when she was younger they actually dumpster dived for food at times when there wasn’t enough money for food. My grandma was a tough little cookie too. She stood up for herself in school and was a rousy kid, getting in fist fights with boys. She didn’t care about being ladylike, she believed in standing up for herself, always. Eventually her family moved up to Ohio where she met the love of her life. My grandfather, Art. My grandmother said there was a popular skating rink that every young adult went to, so one day she went with a friend. As she was skating she saw a very handsome man looking at her as if she were an Angel. The cutest thing I remember about this story is how before my Grandfather ever muttered a word to my Grandmother, he told his friend, “I’m going to marry that girl someday.” It was love at first site. They were pure soul mates and they spent everyday of their lives together, madly in love. Eventually my Grandmother had a son. My dad. He grew up to be quite the ladies man during high school and his 20’s but during his early 30’s he met and married my mom and finally had me and my sister. By the time I was 2 years old my parents divorced. Life was hard, but my grandmother was more like my second mom. She raised us and took care of my sister and I through the divorce and even through the constant hatred between my parents. Soon enough my Grandma’s healthy started to waver. She had to have heart surgery, she got cancer, she’d been in an awful car wreck that caused permanent damage in her leg and soon turned into arthris, and had two strokes. In 2002 on Valentine’s Day my grandma went to bed. Halfway through the night her life changed forever when she realized and called for help that my grandpa had passed away from a heart attack in his sleep. He was only 64 years old. I was 4 at the time, but I remember vividly still all about my amazing grandpa. He had diabetes, heart problems, and had a leg amputated causing him to become permanently crippled and always in a wheel chair. This however didn’t stop any of my Grandma or Grandpa, Like I said they were soulmates, they stuck together through everything and when the worse came, they pushed it aside and moved on for better times. And they never looked back. So when my grandpa died, my grandma eventually strengthened herself back up and kept going. She hasn’t, doesn’t, and won’t let anything stop her.
I want to dedicate this post to my grandmother and share with all of you her amazing story. I want to say, Happy 83rd Birthday Grandma. You’re an amazing, beautiful, and strong role model for me, and I’ll never be able to express how much gratitude and love I give to this woman.
P.S.— please reblog this, I really want my grandmother’s story to live on, and to be a reminder to everyone to strong even when things are hard.
put “top 5” anything in my ask and i will answer ok go
patrick stump’s voice is a musical hug and it is 110% guaranteed to make you feel better no matter what